Disc Creatures review
Published & copyrighted by PICORINNE SOFT
Diamondgames.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Disc Creatures is a tribute to classic monster catching RPGs from the golden days of portable gaming. Choose your three starter creatures and set off as a licensed Disc Ranger (a DiscR!) to tame the greatest of creatures and bring peace to the land!
Disc Creatures is set in a world where humans live alongside a wildly varied cast of creatures, all with different personalities, abilities, and moral codes. Travel across a quaint, quirky landscape, taming creatures and helping those in need! Mysteries fill the land of Disc Creatures, and some are darker and more formidable than one might expect...
- A monster collecting RPG inspired by the classics and hand-crafted with a precise attention to detail and respect to elements that built up the entire genre.
- 200 creatures to collect and command in battle!
- A huge cast of charming characters
- Each creature has a unique skill tree containing moves that can be unlocked through growth and items!
- 20+ hours of gameplay!
- A heart-warming chiptune soundtrack perfect for a trip down memory lane
- Lovingly designed all by a single Japanese indie creator, SATTO!
Hi all, this is Dan Stern of DANGEN Entertainment! I'm happy to be helping PICORINNE SOFT release Disc Creatures on Steam. I have fond memories of playing games like it when I was younger. SATTO made the whole game solo, which is just astounding to me. Considering the amount of work that goes into making an RPG like this even if you have a whole team, it feels really great to see SATTO get this out to western fans. We're sure you'll love the game and the care that's gone into localizing it. Cheers!
400 MB available space